Frequently asked questions
- 1. How do I download My Catalogue?
- 2. How long will My Catalogue stay on the site?
- 3. Why can't I get the graphic version of the catalogue?
1.How do I download My Catalogue?
Simply click on the ‘Download My Catalogue’ button on the ‘My Catalogue’ page – if you don’t have Adobe Acrobat Viewer you will need to download the Text Only version.
2. How long will My Catalogue stay on the site?
Until the new July ~ December 2010 catalogue comes online in October.
3. Why can't I get the graphic version of the catalogue?
You need to have Flash installed on your PC/Mac.This can be installed from:
If you are looking for contact details or information about Penguin, please take a look at our frequently asked questions at http://www.penguin.co.uk/static/cs/uk/0/aboutus/index.html